Approved New Member: robgman15

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 3, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

2. robgman15

robgman15 Walk On

Name: Robert Alexander
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS3 Robg1564

AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM: Robgman15@yahoo.com.. Skype: Robg15

Time Zone: central

General Availability for User vs User games: anytime after 3 central when i get off work

Favorite Teams: basketball lakers.. baseball Braves. Football Miami

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: from a league owner

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? yes operation sports leagues

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 15 years.. 4 years online

3. What type of player would you say you are? very very sim style of play

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i feel like older guys tend to play more to the rules of sim style then younger ones do

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? yes and no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. i love playing sim sports online.. i run and own my own hotel.. i am a comish in operation sports so i know what sim is all about.. love to game and play sports games.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? i feel like this is a great fit and great way for me to play some good clean basketball

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? the best online gaming tool i can find and to be a great member of this group

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i contact the owner of the league and talk to him about it. and make sure the rules are followed... pause the game if the game is being played and try my best to contact owner

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? i have some what checked the leagues out.. i am here to play in a basketball league with Spayer419

• Like Like x 1
  3. Spayer419

Spayer419 Walk On

4. robgman15

robgman15 Walk On

yes sir that is right...

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved...

• Like Like x 1
  6. robgman15

robgman15 Walk On