Approved New Member: RobGun3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by RobGun3, Aug 22, 2016.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. RobGun3

RobGun3 Walk On

Name: Robert Gundaker
    Gamertag/PSN: gundaker
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Most nights after 5pm est and all day on the weekend
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Madden community

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, it was a league managed on facebook a few years bac, but cant remember the name. I prefer realistic/sim playing leagues.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing Madden since my sega back in the 90s. Online madden since xbox 360 came out.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I enjoy realistic game play and team management.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Almost the same age. Im in the USAF so I am disciplined and mature for 23.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am currently in the Military as an e-5. I spend most of my downtime wither playing video games or watching sports. Im a big time Philadelphia fan, i was also born and raised there.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    Im sureIi will get along with everyone for the love of the game!

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    A quality franchise that lasts multpile seasons. I want to enjoy my time in a realistic setting.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Pause the game. Send a msg to the user letting them know what happend. Record of possible. Continue the game, but Immediately inform the admins of the conduct and provide proof if possible.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Im interested on joining the Hard Knocks Madden lg, but any realistic lg will do.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. RobGun3

RobGun3 Walk On

Sorry for the sloppy typing. This was done on my phone and i apparently to have toes for thumbs lol.

3. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

• Like Like x 1
  4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to TSO! Approved!