1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Approved New Member: Rogerrc12

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Rogerrc12, Jul 31, 2014.

?

Should Roger be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Rogerrc12

Rogerrc12 Walk On

Name: Roger
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN: Rogerrc12
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Night and weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Google it

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    FIFA FVF Venezuela not for so much time though

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    about 6 years or more

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    quite gamer.. I play everything.. But I like fifa more to play online, and RPGs

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I'm 22 so, I think I will fit

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm originally from Venezuela, but I live right now in Orlando studying in the Music Business program. I play videogames since DreamCast, so I have quite abilities for it.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'll do my best to be an honorable player and respect others in order to fit.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Mostly to have friends where to play online.. I have been always that lonely guys who plays online and no one knows it.. I wanna change that. And I believe the best game to start is FIFA

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I really don;t like when people break the rules.. I rather talk to him first so he can tells me what happened.. depend on his answer I'll contact the league's moderators in order to make a claim.. I'll also try to take pictures, so I have some proofs

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    FIFA on PS4

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved