Approved New Member: Rohan

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Rohan, Feb 14, 2016.

?

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Rohan

Rohan Walk On

Name: Rohan
    Gamertag/PSN: Gamertag / PSN
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: EST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Weekends
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    DaddyLeagues

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Madden 16

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    6 years

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Pro

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Age doesn't really matter as long as you don't break the rules and be confident.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I love to play Madden and my favorite team is the Redskins. I have been looking for a long term league and I hope I can find one here.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I think there are many other mature players in this community and I will definitely fit in with them because I hate players who quit in the middle of the game I want players who will play the whole game and not break the rules.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope I can play with other players who are fun and mature and that I can also have a good time.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would tell the league comissioner that he broke the rules and send a email talking about how he broke it and his gamertag.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Not yet.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Rohan

Rohan Walk On

I forgot to add my gamertag. My gamertag is CanniestBard12

3. RedAL925

RedAL925 TSL Commissioner

Approved, welcome to TSO