Approved New Member: Romo Time

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jan 21, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Romo Time,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Romo Time

Romo Time Get Your Game On

Name: Romo Time
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX Romo Timex9
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: - Skype: romotimex9
    Time Zone: CST
    General Availability for User vs User games: late night around 10pm and later
    Favorite Teams: Texas Longhorns, Dallas Cowboys, Texas Rangers, Mav's and Dallas Stars
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: I have have friends from the Game Changers here

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I still play in a league with thegamingtailgate.com for NCAA, and I have ran my own leagues in Madden ,and NHL

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 20 + years/ online about 10

3. What type of player would you say you are? Simulation style player even tho it's stereo typing and excluding other gamers

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I think I fit right in with that

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? not fully yet, no questions as of right now.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a husband and father of 3 who loves his NCAA, Madden ,and NHL games. I'm also apart of the EA SPORTS Group known as the Game Changers, and I plan to be as active as I possibly can.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? No problems

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I hope to make some new gaming buddies and leagues to keep me occupied

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I pause the game and calmly let him know that it is a rule violation, and if he does not think so then we will go about proper links to get things resolved

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have not as of yet, but would look into NHL, Madden, and NCAA leagues

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    I thought you were picking a new name?

4. Romo Time

The guys at community day told me it would not be the same if I did. lol

5. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Fine.

Approved. Welcome to TSO Romo. Don't sweat in my car.

6. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Romo Time

I've also upgraded you to Premier status, we do that for all of our fellow Game Changers.

7. Romo Time

Thank You!