Approved New Member: Ronenic

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Oct 25, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Ronenic,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Ronenic

Ronenic Walk On

Oct 25, 2012
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Real Rap 1 Xbox 360
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:Dont have any of these
    Time Zone: East coast Philly
    General Availability for User vs User games: I work 3rd shift 11pm-7am so I'm free pretty much all day everyday! Weekends as well
    Favorite Teams: Eagles, Ravens, Falcons
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: My man CommishAzure

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Nope this is my first time

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Atari lol! So pretty much over 20 years!

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am a sim player! The realer the better!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I'm in the age bracket so no problmes over here

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm a proud father a 2 with another boy on the way! I'm all about my kids and I enjoy hobbies like playing videos games and working on my car

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I'm going all out to be in the community. I feel its nothing to take some time outta your day to get involved in the community

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I great sim experience

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? first off check my opponent about what he doing and inform someone. I aint gonna tolerate the dumb stuff

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? TSS league wit my mna AzzureEffect
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009

Approved Ron, welcome to TSO