New Member: Ronpee73

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ronpee73, Nov 9, 2009.

1. ronpee73

ronpee73 Guest

New Member: Ronpee73

Name:Ron Powless
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN-ronpee73
    Time Zone:Eastern
    General Availability:Any day after 6. A few days a week all day.
    Favorite Teams:Buffalo Bulls. Big time CF Alabama
    How did you hear about Tradition Football:A post in operation sports ncaa forums.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've been in a couple of the longer lasting ncaa dynastys on OS. Was in Rivals for two years before work kept me from being able to play everyday for a couple weeks. Still in one good dynasty over there BCS Offical Challenge.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I can remember really. Online Since madden 2000 I think.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Depends on the team but usually conservative player who just tries not to make mistakes.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesn't matter at all. Most people I socialize with are much older then me anyways.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. I've read it all and dont see any problems with any of it.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. 22 year old construction worker. Sometimes I'm real busy with work but I'm also out of work alot things are slow. Big sports fanatic football, basketball, baseball, MMA

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I've looked around a bit still getting a hang of it. Not really sure who has openings lol.
  2. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Apr 19, 2009

Welcome to TF. Make a few posts in that thread, and you are good to go.

I've had great success making solid dynasties, and I expect the same effort from my members. So, before signing up make sure that you have the time, will be active in the forums, and will be a good sport.
  3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    Hey man, I have openings in TF: Orange Rush. I need a Pitt or Cinncinati user. PM me if interested. First Come, First Serve
  4. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

Jul 26, 2009
    hey ron.. i have an opening for an active coach in The Evolution dynasty.. check us out and see if you interested. Thanks!