New Member: Rostee F

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Rostee F, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Rostee F

Rostee F Walk On

Name: Marcus B.
    Gamertag Xbox 360: DOOM996
    Email: subordinate.grind@gmx.net
    AIM: -
    Time Zone: Central European Time (CET)
    General Availability: normally from Monday to Sunday
    Favorite Teams: Eagles!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Saw a thread at OS Forum

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Maddenliga (Germany), Over35 Xbox League (US)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

25 years. 6 month

3. What type of player would you say you are?

average SIM Player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I´am 35 went 36 in January, so i guess it`s the right place for me!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Read all, nope...no concerns at all!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I´am a commercial employee for a big Cell phone company in germany, i have no kids and no wife at the moment, so plenty of time to play Madden.
    I watch the NFL and NCAA for many years and i´am a huge Eagles Fanatic! I play Madden since the beginning (Sega Mega Drive), but i´am not a hardcore gamer!
    I don´t play 8 hours every day. I play SIM, i don´t throw the ball 30 times to the RB and scramble with my QB for 100 yards every game! I don´t like unrealistic Football games and opponents!

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I try to check out that site every day and post regulary.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Simple! Fun Madden Games and maybe meet some cool persons!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I play my game, maybe i talk with him after the game and hope he doesn´t break the rules anymore!

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Nope i want to start here.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Great App Marcus! Application Approved. Welcome to TF. We have a few members of our community that are from Germany.

3. Rostee F

Rostee F Walk On

Hey man! Thanx for accepting my application!