New Member - rscotm2 (PS3)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by rscotm2, Jan 17, 2010.

1. rscotm2

rscotm2 Walk On

Jan 17, 2010
    New Member - rscotm2 (PS3)

Name: Rob
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): rscotm2
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Mornings and Evenings
    Favorite Teams: Michigan
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've played in only NCAA football online.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Been playing video games since the Atari 2600 days. So over 20 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm a true sim player that enjoys real life type of football.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I feel that's a good age. More commitment comes with older players it seems. Not always true though.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and none.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm an CPA. Live in Chicago. Originally from Michigan. Have a girlfriend that drives me crazy. Pretty basic

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Never been here. I want to be apart of a league that is committed to playing throughout the entire year.
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Feb 10, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Rob, welcome to TF.

Most of our leagues operate on a 72 hour soft advance schedule. Meaning that the leagues advance as soon as everyone is done or until the 72 hour time cap comes into play. We are an older age group with jobs and lives outside of video games, so not too many leagues have an everyday advance schedule.

Application approved. Take a look around and see if you can find an opening in a league you like.