new member: rstewar3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by rstewar3, Nov 7, 2009.

1. rstewar3

rstewar3 Guest

new member: rstewar3

hey everyone new here. currently looking for a ps3 dynasty that advances every 48-72 hours... i prefer wvu or tennessee, get at me guys. thanks for having me as well
  2. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Sep 18, 2009
  3. rstewar3

rstewar3 Guest

Name: r. stewart
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN- bschilly2005121
    AIM: bschilly2005121
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: mostly nights and weekends
    Favorite Teams: wvu, tennessee
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: via

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    yes, an ncaa league hosted by edwvu76, we have been going since ncaa09 came out

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i have been playing video games for about 10 years, i have played online for around 4

3. What type of player would you say you are? i would say i am a sim style player who emphasizes the spread offense

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? i work with people all the time who are older than me, its not a problem

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    yes, no concerns at all

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am 22 years old and a student in the med school at wvu. wihle i am in med school, i still manage to find time to get my games in 90% of the time. i am currently engaged and getting married in july

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? yes, i would be interested in being part of the Orange crush league
  4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Jun 23, 2009
    I believe he will be joining my Cream of the Crop dynasty..