Approved New Member: RubbinsRacin 5

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 1, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome RubbinsRacin 5,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. RubbinsRacin 5

RubbinsRacin 5 Walk On

Jul 1, 2012
    Name: Jacob Adams
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX: RubbinsRacin 5
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: N/A
    Time Zone: Eastern -5:00
    General Availability for User vs User games: Whenever, I can make time.
    Favorite Teams: Ohio State, New England Patriots, Hendrick Motorsports
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: EA Sports Forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

I have played leagues on Madden, NCAA, NASCAR, and Forza Motorsport. I have hosted or co-hosted most of the leagues I have been in so I have a good deal of experience in running leagues.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing videogames for the better part of 15 years on everything from N64 and Sega to XBOX 360, and have been playing online since the 360 hit the market.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I would say I am a more conservative player on games like NCAA and Madden where scoring is very important every time down. But at the same time I have a competitive side that comes out in most games because I like to win but also don't mind losing a close game that comes down to the final tick on the clock or that final inch at the line.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I would feel right at home in the community because I am use to playing with people of all ages in leagues and quick play games.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have and don't have any questions or concerns at the moment.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am a college student studying Law Enforcement hopefully for a career in the Criminal Justice field. Through my studies I have worked with large groups of people and have learned a great deal in respect and leadership. I like most sports but my favorite is NASCAR.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I see myself fitting in fine because we are all here for one thing and that is to have fun while at the same time playing competitively.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope to make some new friends while a part of TSO people that I can talk games and sports with.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

What I would do in this situation is consult with the rules page and then contact the league owner to resolve the situation peacefully without causing an argument with the other party.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?

The leagues I am interested in are NCAA and Madden and possibly Forza. My preferred setup is for the league to be organized and run with the help of all the players involved in the league.
  3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Feb 9, 2009
    Featured Threads:
    Application Approved Jacob.

Welcome to TSO.

In regard to your answer to the final question, we don't run leagues by democracy. We have one person who reports to the management team, it is up to him how much feedback he accepts from the league.
  4. Darkwing

Darkwing One Nation Under God

Jul 15, 2011