New Member: Ruckus Redbird19

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 30, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Ruckus Redbird19,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Ruckus Redbird19

Ruckus Redbird19 Walk On

Name: eric potempa
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): BulgyBlowfish19 (on xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: central
    General Availability for User vs User games: all times till august. in aug after 3 or 4 pm central
    Favorite Teams: illinois state u
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: been hearing about them on and off for years

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? ive been around in ods scene they started and this is the first time that my friends cant do it

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? i go all the way back to arati in the 80's

3. What type of player would you say you are? i play alot

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? im a 32 old man who has life catch up with him, now no one that i used to play in online dynasties with has the time. i dont usually win but i always enjoy playing. im competitive and fun loving but i am a gracious loser as well as in victory.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? i have read them and i have no questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. former minor league football player who has player video games his whole life and played every incarnation of video game football sense techmo bowl. i am a school teacher for violent students who are mostly on house arrest so i am home early from work and usually able to play any time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? im in forums all day goofing around. i just want to have fun and have a reason to play this game. i am humorous and fun loving but not at the expense of others gaming experience

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? some new friends and a fun fast paced od

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? ask them to stop. if not i would try to play the rest of the game and remain competitive. i would inform the league comish. if the problem was persistent and detrimental to the gaming experience then i would warn the other members.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? im checking out other leagues right after filling this out

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Ruckus Redbird19

Welcome to TSO. I am currently accepting new members in my new online dynasty for Xbox 360 (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). If you are interested please post in the thread and I'll add you to the list.