New Member: RUGGEDTACTICS

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 23, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome RUGGEDTACTICS,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RUGGEDTACTICS

RUGGEDTACTICS Walk On

Name: Tanner
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): RUGGEDTACTICS: GT 360
    Email:tlebedkin@yahoo.ca
    AIM:? Instant Messenger? Haha no idea what this is asking
    Time Zone: Mountain Canada
    General Availability:Any time after school
    Favorite Teams: College Football: Fan of the PAC 12, What we get televised up here in the winter wonderland of Canada. Also like TCU, Miami, and Oklahoma State. Go Oilers, and Go Esks!
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Clicked on a link seemed like a credible site. Have been looking for a stable online dynasty since my friends stopped playing NCAA 11

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA 11, NHL 08-11, Hosted one with my friends in Madden 11.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games i remember my first sports game was NHL 99 Eric Lindros is on the Cover. That and Donkey Kong 64. So that would have made me 5 or 6. (11 years) I have only played on Xbox Live Online and that would have been in 2005 so for 6 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? As an individual i am passive, but when it comes to video games i am competitive and, play to win. That said i wouldn't consider myself someone to be feared, I play clean and i play to win.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I actually think i am a mature individual for someone my age, i try not to scream across mike like much of my brethren. As for playing with people a bit older/ whatever the difference i relish it, the passing of knowledge just learning other ways/ perspectives that people play the game is even more exciting now that you have me thinking of it. To me it is more of an opportunity then an obstacle.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? If someone could push me in the write direction i would be happy to read the rules, of the general game play, i was thinking that each league might be a bit different. No concerns yet. Only if i am posting this in the write spot....

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Born near Edmonton Alberta. I am a very intimidating figure at about 5'7" about 130 lbs. Jokes aside- Sports play a large role in my life have played Hockey for 11-12 years. Love football, have the pleasure of being close enough to drive out to my local Edmonton Eskimo games, last few years have been tough, we are on our way up though now. The only thing i hold ahead of sports/gaming is academics, i pride myself on my marks, and make it a constant that i continue work hard with my studies incase the hockey thing doesn't work out. (i would prefer the hockey thing though :D)

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? If i get responses i will respond back as much as i can. I don't have much interest in hosting my own league, only being part of a couple.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? A large community providing a stable league for me to be part of and enjoy with my peers.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Probably take the whipping, and stand proud, but if i feel he was seriously abusing game/rule i might take it upon myself to record some replays "highlights" and present them to my league commissioner. Gotta love NCAA 11 Highlights. If it was so bad that it was becoming hard to play i would go as far as confront him. Not really sure what else you could do besides concede victory and present evidence after forth. League Commish has the option to toss results in NCAA 11 so i don't see a need to do anything else.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yes, but i am really interested in the College Football Leagues, note my favorite teams mean very little, i will play as anyone, being part of a working community is much more important to me. That said i play alot of NBA 2K11 and would join any league if asked.

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved, sorry it took so long.

Welcome to TSO.

4. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Yeah, if you use AOL Instant Messenger or Yahoo, then you can provide your username.

Forum/General Game Rules Posted here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/tradition-rules-and-general-expectations.1161/

Note that some leagues will have slight variations to the gameplay rules.