New Member Ruinic

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Ruinic, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

New Member Ruinic

Name: Shane

Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Ruinic5687 /xbox

Email: shane.mummert@yahoo.com

AIM: don't use AIM personally, prefer yahoo since that's how i communicated with my wife from Iraq

Time Zone: Currently EST but we are moving to El Paso so that i can return to school so i guess GMT

General Availability: Every night after 8pm since that's when we put the kids to bed, weekends i'm pretty much free whenever

Favorite Teams: Texas Tech, Boston Red Sox, Boston Celtics, Eagles, Raiders, used to be into Nascar but wife don't enjoy it much

How did you hear about Tradition Football: Found it while reading some sports forums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    I have only played in a few online dynasties on NCAA 10 and 11, closest thing to a league other than that has been guilds in WoW and i played that for 5 1/2 years

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I've been playing video games for as long as i can remember, and since my mother was adamant about me being fluent in the internet ive been playing online games since early xbox live on the original system

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    I feel im competitive but really enjoy a good game. i've honestly had my butt handed to me by a few people in my unit and to be honest it only makes me better since i get to learn new tactics and strategies.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I may only be 23 but ive already lived a life time, i have 2 kids, happily married and already served 3 years in the army and working on my commission now. i am respectful and enjoy just having fun just like any other guy.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Ive read the rules, faq, and guidelines and am very pleased that your system is so thorough, i have no questions at this time

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Im from Texas born and raised. I have 2 kids, 2years and the other 7 months, ive been married almost 3 years, been deployed to iraq, currently going back to school since the army decided to give me a scholarship so that i can become an officer. Love sports, video games, and being able to just relax on the weekend with friends and enjoy life.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    As active as my life allows me, like i said i played WoW for 5 years and that game takes a lot, now i have a family so i need to wind down a bit and find a new happy medium with games. i can help out where i can and learn from anyone willing to teach

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    A place to meet new friends, enjoy a good league or 2 and just have fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Ask whether they knew they are breaking rules if so, warn them that i will report them, if behavior continues, notify the commissioner

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    Any league is fine by me, i prefer to play with a few teams, normally lower ranked teams as i feel more accomplished when i make a team rise to the top

Thanks for taking the time to consider my app.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Application Approved. Welcome to TF Shane.

This has to be one of the funnier responses to this question I have read. haha. Be on the lookout in the new member lounge for openings and new forming leagues.

3. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

hey i was being as honest as possible, she worked for time warner and i got free internet so i took full advantage. and thanks for the approval, hope to play with some of yall soon

4. Ruinic

Ruinic Texas Tech Newb

just bumping my app, in hopes i can snag a spot in a league, thanks all

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You should be more active in looking for a league at this point.

6. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

dropped you a message I beleive chief.

If not shoot me one, you are top on the waiting list for our leage.