New Member - Rushers24

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by rushers24, Aug 11, 2010.

1. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

New Member - Rushers24

Name: Justin Rush
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - iTz Rush
    Email: rushxp1@yahoo.com
    AIM: rush627240
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability: evenings
    Favorite Teams: Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through a friend

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, last year I played through 4 seasons of Madden 10 online franchise.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing video games since the original Nintendo came out. I've had the same Xbox Live account since 2004. I regularly play online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I am competitive, but I mostly play to have fun. I love football and I love to play the game and meet new players.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a little under the average age, but I feel at the age of 25 that I am mature enough and experienced enough to join the community.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read the rules and I have no questions.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am currently working for the Sheriffs Dep. in Cincinnati Ohio. I just moved to downtown with my girlfriend. I enjoy playing golf and just having a good time. Football is my favorite sport, and the Cowboys has always been my favorite team.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community? Very active. I look to join my friends online franchise as well as posting at the forums on a daily basis.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF? I hope to meet new players and to play in a Madden online franchise, and to have fun.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would continue to play and finish the game, however I would tell the player that he is breaking the rules. If he continues to break the rules after this then I would let the commissioner of the league know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have checked out the different leagues at TF. Right now I will be looking to join a Madden 11 online franchise.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Who's your friend?

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

:cool:

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Ohhhhhh

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LoL... Welcome to TF Justin

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Not another Cowboy FAN!!! welcome

6. rushers24

rushers24 Walk On

Thanks guys, hopefully I will be approved soon so I'll be able to post in the league's forums.

7. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved