Approved New Member: RWiacyknye

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by RWiacyknye, Jun 26, 2014.

?

Should Ricky Wayne be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RWiacyknye

RWiacyknye Walk On

Name: Ricky Wayne
    Gamertag/PSN: RWiacyknye
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX 360
    Time Zone: PST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: The best time is morning and late evening.
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    I was surfing the web for online Madden league.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I have never played in a online league before.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games as long as I can remember. It started with Nitendo (Emitt Smith football, Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball, Madden and Tecmo bowl). I have always been a EA Sports buyer. I have owned a few NBA 2K games and a one of the baseball games in series. The game I have always gotten and played no matter what is NCAA football and Madden. I have no experience with online gaming.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    I am very competitive and always want to win. I know that in life and sports (real and video games), I am not always going to come away with a victory. Even in a losing effort, I want to always try my best (no matter the score) and I can always gain something from a win or loss.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I am 25 and feel that I will fit in perfectly with this community. I do not have any worries about any differences among the community.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I have been married for four years and we have two children. I am a stay at home dad. Once the wife is settled in as a nurse, I would like to pursue teaching or something in sports. I keep up with all major sports (American), I would say football (college/NFL) more so then others. I am a scoreboard watcher/check in for the other sports (including hockey and soccer).

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I feel like I will fit in great with the rest of the community. My age (25) and maturity (married and family) but my passion for sports and video games. We are all here or looking to be accepted here for those reasons.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    I hope to interacte and compete with other gamers that have the same passion for Madden that I do. It's a a huge reason, I have decided to branch out (hopefully) into your community. I also can't wait to learn new things and maybe even help out others in the community.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I would first pause the game and bring it to the attention my opponent. I would hope that it would end then. If it was to happen again, I would take note and still play the rest of the game. I would then report it to the commissioner of the league.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have given a gounder around the openings for Madden. I really would like to find a setup that is geared towards newbies to the community. I want to become a contributing member to this community. I feel the best way to do that is starting at the bottom. I don't know if that is something you offer or will be having for Madden 15? I am only looking to take part in the Madden field for this community. I really hope that you will consider me and look past my lack of experience in the online field. I am really wanting to expand my Madden experience and I hope that is here.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Welcome to the site, Ricky! Are you looking to get into a Madden league for the 360? Most of what we currently have running is for next gen consoles.

Application approved. Glad to have you and welcome to TSO.

3. RWiacyknye

RWiacyknye Walk On

Sweet! I want to say thank you for allowing to be part of your community. I am looking to join a league for the XBOX 360.

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Got you. I don't think we have any for the 360 going right now. You plan on upgrading to next gen?

I would imagine there will be at least one league for the 360 next year, but right now it's hard to say. We'll gauge interest next month or so.

5. RWiacyknye

RWiacyknye Walk On

I was not planning on it but it sounds like it might have to happen to get into a franchise. I will hold out until you take survey if enough other 360 owners are going to get a league setup for Madden 15.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!