Approved New Member: Ryan Carter

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 29, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. Ryan Carter

Ryan Carter Walk On

Dec 29, 2013
    Hey yall im looking to join a league in either ncaa or madden or nba 2k14 on the 360 or all three if possible. let me know who i should get in contact with or message me and we can talk it out... Gamertag:
  3. Ryan Carter

Ryan Carter Walk On

Dec 29, 2013
    Name: Ryan Carter
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): LTD KO Carter (Xbox)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Skype: Carter2184
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Whenever i can between work
    Favorite Teams: Penn State, Dallas Cowboys, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Im in multiple leagues currently NCAA Forza and NHL 14

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 10 years and about 7 online

3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive Laid Back

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As I say to many females age is but a number its about the personality and the people youre with that make the experience

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Im currently in the Air Force looking for things to relieve stress and help me escape the grind when i can. Im an avid gamer and love to play competitively and for fun just depends on what were doing.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very well im laid back and relaxed dont get angered easily and enjoy good company and competition

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? good friends and competitors to better myself and others

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? i would let it slide warn the player and make a comment to the commisioner about it for reference if it were to happen again or to see if it was a common occurence with that player but keep playing and not break the rules myself cuz the other player did.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would be interested in Madden NCAA NBA whatever i can get into...
  4. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009
    Welcome Ryan, application approved.
    • Like Like x 1