Approved New Member: RyanThaKilla

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 28, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome RyanThaKilla,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. RyanThaKilla

RyanThaKilla Walk On

Name: Ryan
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XxFUZED_R00KIExX (PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NO
    Time Zone: EST Zone
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekeneds but when summer hits then everyday
    Favorite Teams: Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia 76ers, Oregon Ducks Football and, Duke Blue Devils Basketball
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports:

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NO

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I been playing video games since I was 6 years old and I been playing online since I was 9 yearsold

3. What type of player would you say you are? A mature, non-trashtalker, fair, and nice player

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am 14 so I owuld be really young compared 2 everyone else but I am a real mature kid for 14 years old because im just chill and like to game

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes and I have a question will I beable to play in any leagues if im 14 years old??

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a 14 year old boy named Ryan that loves playing sports game and chill on PS3 and just have fun but still maintain my matureness

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I think good it might be weird at first having a 14 year old around playing in the leagues but they will egin to like me and enjoy having me in the league

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Having fun playing in leagues and meeting new people in the leagues i join

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Tell the commissioner of the league and let him handle it because i wont try to start a fight because then it will make it worst on me to

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Yes I have been look at the PS3 Madden 12 league of the name "Hard Knocks" if i do get aprooved I will probably be joining that league if i can

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome to TSO Ryan, pretty good app but I'm concerned with your age my man. Especially your availability for User games at times. How did you find out about us?

BobJr

4. RyanThaKilla

RyanThaKilla Walk On

operation sports because i tried out 4 there Madden 12 ps3 league and the comissioner of the league had said i was good but was going 2 ask people how they felt wit me join. they all said YES let him in but he said he didnt feel comfartble wit tlkin bout some things while im there so he said NO but that i was good and then he told me to look at some sites to look 4 me a league so looked at dis one 1st and saw the Madden NFL 12 ps3 league called "Hard Knocks"

5. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Ohhhh...

• Like Like x 2
  6. RyanThaKilla

RyanThaKilla Walk On

ya so will i beable 2 join and get my thread approved bro??

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Just a word of advice. You should definitely put the time into writing out your entire post. You will be taken much seriously if you type out your thoughts that using "text" talk on the boards. There are going to be plenty of good leagues for M13 so good luck once you find one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. RyanThaKilla

RyanThaKilla Walk On

Ok thank you Big Suge Knight. I always now will spell all my thoughts out so I can get taken more serious. Also does this mean I can join TSO and get my thread approved?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Iron Mickey

Yeah I'm going to approve it. Take in the site and get acquainted man....take the advice from Big Suge (looks like you have).

10. RyanThaKilla

RyanThaKilla Walk On

Yes David I have listened to Big Suge Knight and dont worry im a mature four-teen year old. So you dont got to worry about me startin problems because im here to meet new people, have fun, and game.

11. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Forget something?

12. Iron Mickey

Not now!

(y)

13. RyanThaKilla

RyanThaKilla Walk On

What does he mean David by isnt there something else?

14. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

the Green prefix to the thread lol