New Member: RyGuy

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by RyGuy, Aug 20, 2009.

1. RyGuy

RyGuy Guest

New Member: RyGuy

Name: Ryan Taylor
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX- S1lent6assas1n9
    Email:RtYaAyNlor2@netscape.net
    AIM: RtYaAyNlor2
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Always late night. Sometimes afternoon, and sometimes evening.(depends on work)
    Favorite Teams: Cleveland Browns, Cavaliers, Indians, and Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend. Sixthdis108

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, etc)? Where? I've played in NCAA Dynasties the past 2 years.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I was like 8, and about 3 years online.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Very competitive, but can loose and know I will loose. Never quit.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well I'm only 18 almost 19, but I wont act immature if thats what you generally get out of teenagers. Sixthdis108 can vouch for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well I'm 18, my birthday is October 19, 1990. I live near Cleveland Ohio. I played basketball all 4 years of high school, and played baseball and football for a couple years. I'll be going to Ohio University in the fall and plan on getting a degree in Journalism. Hope to write for a newspaper in the sports department when I graduate.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? My friend is a commish of one league so I assume I'll be joining that one.