New Member: ryty32

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Ryty, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

New Member: ryty32

Name: Ryan
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ryty32
    Email:
    AIM: ryty135
    Time Zone: eastern
    General Availability:6:00pm - 12:00
    Favorite NCAA Team: Bowling Green/Ohio State
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: James Salas

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? Yes...with friends and operation sports.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since Intellivision. I've been playing online since it was available.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well, I'm 33 and married with two kids. I like to plays these games at night when they go to sleep! I don't think I will have any problem with the population and age.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Nope.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. I would like to be in the Bowling For Roses league. Thanks.

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Thanks for filling this out man.. Welcome to TF! I believe controllerabuser said he had a spot for you in his Bowlin' for Roses league.. Contact him to discuss team availability..

Let me know if you have any questions

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Need to know if you play on a xbox or a PS3, so we know who to put you in touch with.

Welcome to the site. Been to the Corner Grill lately? (just checking to see how much of a BG guy you are :))

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Looks like someone already got you sorted out. Good luck.