Approved New Member: sactown

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jul 23, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome sactown,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. sactown

sactown Walk On

Name:Steve
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PS# calisactown
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM sactown30@yahoo.com
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: evenings Monday thru Thursday until 9:30PM , Friday evenings until around 10:30PM , Saturday from 6:30AM-11PM
    Favorite Teams: 49ers, Sacramento Kings, A's, Stanford
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: online search

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I am playing in a online NCAA dynasty. It is named Naughts863

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing about 4 years now and online the same

3. What type of player would you say you are? i am average.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I am a little older but more subdued about winning and losing. it's all about the enjoyment of playing to me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?I have read the rules and Nothing stood out as odd to me.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Well , I am married and in the tough world of sales. I have 3 kids. I enjoy woodworking, sports, travel and playing sports games on the PS3

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I am great at adapting to situations and feel that I will merge right in.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? a regular setting to play games and a structured league setting
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would let him/her know of a rule infraction by pausing the game and suggesting the infraction then continue playing. if it is excessive and other things occur I would contact administration and let them know of the situation .

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I want to play in a madden 25 league for sure. As far as NCAA goes I would like to get into The slush fund or the flashback league.​

3. sactown

sactown Walk On

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I want to play in a madden 25 league for sure. As far as NCAA goes I would like to get intoZeros to Heros or The slush fund . just realized the flashback league is for xbox

4. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Everything looks good.. Just go into detail about question 3.. Meant about your gameplay.. Everything else looks good!!

5. sactown

sactown Walk On

I am a average player. I play online and never get ranked into the top 1000 on a game . I don't think I am a superior player that never loses a game. I think I am 13-5 in ncaa and will hover around .500 or .600 at most. I feel as if that makes me average at playing sports games. I have went on a 5-6 game winning streak in a game , but have also went on a 5-6 game losing streak.

6. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Will get you approved after this game I am currently in.. Nice app....

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Approved.. Welcome to TSO.. If you need anything just let me know.