New Member: sactown_13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 2, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome sactown_13,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. sactown_13

sactown_13 Walk On

Dec 2, 2011
    Name: Wes Brooks
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): sactown_13(PS3)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: none (can make one if required)
    Time Zone: Central (US)
    General Availability for User vs User games: After 5 on weekdays, weekends just message me on psn.
    Favorite Teams: NBA-Kings, NFL- Dallas Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports Froums

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden and NBA. Just random leagues found through various forums that pretty much died after a few weeks or ruined by users who would trade away key pieces only to quit a few days later.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? since the ps2 days

3. What type of player would you say you are? simulation. i love leagues where teams are ran as if you were the real GM (example: not trading lebron james for john wall and draft picks as that would never happen) I fully expect to lose many games if im running with a rebuilding team, the joy of winning is to struggle first. i am a diehard kings fan after all.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? While my age is younger than your average, these are the type of gamers im looking for and what appealed to me when i stumbled upon your community. Online gaming has turned me off because of the inmaturity i have came across the past few years. I love to play online against like-minded players but find it hard to find.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read the rules.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a huge basketball fan. I love my Sacramento Kings but also watch any hoops game they wanna put on TV. I save up parts of my paycheck every year so I can buy NBA league pass. Cant get enough. NBA 2k is a way for me to get more hoops!!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? As a contributor to a great NBA league. My main concern is not winning but enjoying playing the game against others who wanna play BASKETBALL and not just exploit the system. I am looking forward to other users who want to build teams and make a realistic and enjoyable franchise.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I am looking forward to having fun playing a game in a simulation style. Getting to know members of the league and watching great teams win and underdogs challenge. just like the league baby

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Just contact the other user and inform them of the problem, I think some players get caught up in the moment and dont realize that they are breaking rules. if they repeat the offense then just report it to the commish or website.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Well, I came to the website because of a post in the OS forums for a NBA 2k league called "The Zone". Read all of their rules and regulations and sounds like a league i have been looking for.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009

Application approved. Welcome to TSO man