Approved New Member: SaintRaw

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 16, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SaintRaw,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

Name: KJ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN - Saint Raw
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: West Coast
    General Availability for User vs User games: Open
    Favorite Teams: Denver Broncos
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Ryno on OperationSports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Madden and NCAA. I've played in The Madden Gridiron League on Pastapadre.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing since I was 7 or 8. Been playing online since Counter-Strike 1.5 (introduced me to online gaming).

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim player when it comes to sports and competitive in everything.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I prefer the adult community, especially in terms of Leagues. I'm looking for a fun and active Madden league that also understands what a "JOB" is.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, and No.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I've been around plenty of forums. From VSN, OP, PastaP, all the way to MaddenNation

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Very Well

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Playing in a Few competitive and active Madden 13 leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Handle it first with the member, if it's out of hand I'll let the Commish know. All in all, Madden is just a video game. Arguing over it is a waste of my time.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have and I'm interested in any of the Madden PS3 leagues. I've also ran leagues of my own and have co-commished in leagues so I'm willing to help in any way possible. I also do graphic design if needed.

3. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

hey guys I've tried reading around for an answer but I'm not entirely sure how this works or how long it takes. I'm just anxious to get things started and contribute to the forums.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Sorry for the delay KJ, welcome to TSO.

To find league openings go here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/league-openings.588/

5. SaintRaw

SaintRaw Walk On

Thanks!