Approved New Member: SAINTSNATION

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 8, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SAINTSNATION,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SAINTSNATION

SAINTSNATION Walk On

Name: Troy TurnbaughAge: 21Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX Fallensaint1323AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: tr1323Time Zone: Mountain TimeGeneral Availability for User vs User games: Anytime Favorite Teams: New York Yankee's, New Orleans Saints, Miami HeatHow did you hear about Tradition Sports: Commissioner in one of the Online Leagues
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? On madden as a friendly league, been wanting to find something more structured.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I have been playing games since i was old enough to play my super Nintendo, and the I have been playing online for at least 9 years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Friendly Competitor
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? I dont believe that the age makes a difference. I have gotten along with many age groups online. Im easy to get along with.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes i have read, and no concerns or questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I am a die hard Saints fan. An honest hard working guy really. I live with my girlfriend and enjoy my spare time playing video games. I love sports , especially football and so naturally i would enjoy being apart of an organized community.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I believe that I can fit into the community with bringing my knowledge of football to the community and being informative to anyone that asks questions.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? I would love to get into a organized league and want to have a fun and enjoyable experience playing in the leagues.
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I would inform him/her that they broken a rule and give them the opportunity to fix it. If it continued I would contact my commissioner and inform them of the situation to have it handled.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I am interested in the Madden leagues and would like to get into a competitive league that like to be serious yet have a fun time doing so.

3. SAINTSNATION

SAINTSNATION Walk On

Name: Troy Turnbaugh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): (XBOX) Fallensaint1323
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: tr1323
    Time Zone: Mountain Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime
    Favorite Teams: New York Yankee's, New Orleans Saints, Miami Heat
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Commissioner in one of the Online Leagues

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    On madden as a friendly league, been wanting to find something more structured.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing games since i was old enough to play my super Nintendo, and the I have been playing online for at least 9 years.
    3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Friendly Competitor
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I dont believe that the age makes a difference. I have gotten along with many age groups online. Im easy to get along with.
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes i have read, and no concerns or questions
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a die hard Saints fan. An honest hard working guy really. I live with my girlfriend and enjoy my spare time playing video games. I love sports , especially football and so naturally i would enjoy being apart of an organized community.
    7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I believe that I can fit into the community with bringing my knowledge of football to the community and being informative to anyone that asks questions.
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I would love to get into a organized league and want to have a fun and enjoyable experience playing in the leagues. I plan to stick around for a long time if accepted
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would inform him/her that they broken a rule and give them the opportunity to fix it. If it continued I would contact my commissioner and inform them of the situation to have it handled.
    10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I am interested in the Madden leagues and would like to get into a competitive league that like to be serious yet have a fun time doing so.

4. SAINTSNATION

SAINTSNATION Walk On

Name: Troy Turnbaugh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): (XBOX) Fallensaint1323
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: tr1323
    Time Zone: Mountain Time
    General Availability for User vs User games: Anytime
    Favorite Teams: New York Yankee's, New Orleans Saints, Miami Heat
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Commissioner in one of the Online Leagues
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    On madden as a friendly league, been wanting to find something more structured.2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    I have been playing games since i was old enough to play my super Nintendo, and the I have been playing online for at least 9 years. 3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Friendly Competitor4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I dont believe that the age makes a difference. I have gotten along with many age groups online. Im easy to get along with.5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes i have read, and no concerns or questions6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    I am a die hard Saints fan. An honest hard working guy really. I live with my girlfriend and enjoy my spare time playing video games. I love sports , especially football and so naturally i would enjoy being apart of an organized community.7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    I believe that I can fit into the community with bringing my knowledge of football to the community and being informative to anyone that asks questions. 8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    I would love to get into a organized league and want to have a fun and enjoyable experience playing in the leagues. I plan to stick around for a long time if accepted9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    I would inform him/her that they broken a rule and give them the opportunity to fix it. If it continued I would contact my commissioner and inform them of the situation to have it handled. 10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I am interested in the Madden leagues and would like to get into a competitive league that like to be serious yet have a fun time doing so.

5. SAINTSNATION

SAINTSNATION Walk On

OK im not sure whats going on with my posts lol. Please consider me, even though this application is probably hard to read. I really really like what you guys have going on on your site. Sorry about how hard it is to read this.

6. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Do you know Troy J.

7. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Shaun I work with this guy, I'm over at his house to use his Internet while mine is down. He would be great for TSO (unlike Corey c., which I gotta apologize for.) thought he'd be cool but went crazy

8. SAINTSNATION

SAINTSNATION Walk On

I do know Troy J. Him and I are co-workers and we hang out every once and awhile.

9. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Did you register on a work PC?

10. SAINTSNATION

SAINTSNATION Walk On

No this is my own personal computer

11. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Does Troy J. use it?

12. SAINTSNATION

SAINTSNATION Walk On

Only when he is at my house using my internet when his is down.

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved

14. SAINTSNATION

SAINTSNATION Walk On

Thank you for your acceptance

15. XWarriorMonk

XWarriorMonk Walk On

Now go talk to snozberriez bout joining that league