New Member: SalutationsNJ

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by JerzeyReign, Oct 26, 2009.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

New Member: SalutationsNJ

Name: SalutationsNJ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN: SalutationsNJ
    Email: flamezdotjerzey@yahoo.com
    AIM: NoNe
    Time Zone: West Coast
    General Availability: Anytime after 3-4 pm est
    Favorite Teams: Michigan Wolverines; Philadelphia Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Someone mentioned it in a thread on OS.
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? NCAA10 and it was formed on OS. It's still going on just need another one to keep me busy. That one advances every 3 days.
    2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video Games: all my life. Online: 7 months

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim Balla

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesn't bother me, they're my age group, well some of 'em are grandpops', jk
    5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Read it and I have no questions or concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I'm Black, scared some of you off already, lol. Just a brief history of myself. Originally from NJ. Joined the Army four years ago. Married with twin girls. And I have been to Iraq and back, the end.
    7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Not yet figured I'd introduce myself first.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    HAHAHAHAHA!

Welcome to TF.

Take a look at our PS leagues and if you see an opening, contact the commish about it.

3. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

TY for the welcome.

Is there an easier way to get into a league other than stalking the new members' lounge?

4. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    That's pretty much it.

You can look at all of the league description threads and see if you can find an opening.

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I have a spot open in Bowlin' for Roses. Cal is the open squad. 0-2 but they have a good set of players. Let me know what's up. By the way, I'm Mexican, so I'm not scared that you're Black, lol.

6. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Gridiron Glads has 1 open spot and we advance every 24 hrs if you can keep up, we have two army people in that dynasty me(who is also afro american its alot of here haha) and jfunk, its a pac-10, SEC, Big-12 and Big-10 dynasty

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Alright cool. I'm going to go find your thread right now

8. controllerabuser

Sorry bro, I filled that spot. I forgot that I had offered it to another TF member a little before I offered it to you. I apologize but contact bkhogfan51, he should have a spot for you.

Thanks

9. controllerabuser

Sorry bro, I filled that spot. I forgot that I had offered it to another TF member a little before I offered it to you. I apologize but contact bkhogfan51, he should have a spot for you.

Thanks