Approved New Member: Sam

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 23, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Sam,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Sam

Sam Walk On

Aug 23, 2012
    Name: Sam
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox - south7467
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: skype : south7467
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Flexible, but after 9pm EST is preferred
    Favorite Teams: 49ers
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: By Googling info about Madden 13's connected careers mode

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Yes, Madden 11 pastapadre online franchise, Saints' D was awful that year

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Started when I was 11. Favorite game of all time was Asheron's Call (Darktide PvP server). Have never been able to recapture that joy. Played Madden online for 10 and 11.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Former hardcore gamer (5 hrs + most days for years) realizing that it's not for me anymore. Sold my Xbox in July 2011 when my daughter was born. Wife is letting me get a new one for Madden 13.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Low end of your average works for me.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, no questions or concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. I work from home (attorney internet marketing), am naturally inclined, and we're saving to buy a homestead in Western NC. We want to be as self-sustainable as possible.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I hope so. I'm not too forum active these days, but I follow my interests (and a league I'm in would fall in that category) obsessively.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? A group of like-minded ladies and gents that will actually be active and participate in the community. I hate watching league fall apart after so much gets put into them.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Let the other user know the rule they have broken, without getting frazzled. Hopefully they clean it up from that point. Let the commish know what happened afterwords so they can handle it.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I have browsed the openings for 360 madden CCM leagues. Undecided on the best fit, as of yet.
  3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Jul 14, 2009
  4. Sam

Sam Walk On

Aug 23, 2012
    Thanks for approving me!

It's been a few years, but it was indeed a lot.

I was not a very productive member of society. ;)