Approved New Member: SAtown13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SAtown13, Aug 25, 2014.

?

Should Mario be approved?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SAtown13

SAtown13 Walk On

Name: Mario
    Gamertag/PSN: PSN = SAtown13
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: I generally play offline, but would like to start playing online vs sim users
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    I've heard about this site in the past, through other major sports gaming forums.

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    I've never been in an online league before.

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I've been playing games since NES. I've been playing online games since 2004.

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    SIM sports online gamer.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    That's perfect.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I'm a huge sports fan and want to play like-minded people online. While I do frequently play many games online, I've stayed far away from Madden online since about 2007. I thoroughly enjoyed playing NFL 2k5 online, as well as Madden 06/07, but not too many SIM players in "Play Now" games as I'd like.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I'll fit in nicely.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    First and foremost, I'm looking for another sports gaming forum with people of different opinions than the sports gaming forum I'm currently accustomed to. Secondly, it'd be nice to find good online players to match up against.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    I'll follow whatever the league rules are when it comes to rule breakers.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    Not yet, I haven't browsed enough to see the different leagues.

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

SAtown13 are you looking for Madden?

3. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Approved - welcome to TSO Mario

4. SAtown13

SAtown13 Walk On

Thanks Kasper. Yes I am looking for some online Madden games for the near future. Thanks for the welcome!

5. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

As in a league? If so check out our Road 2 Canton league.