1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member saying hi

Discussion in 'Archive' started by TheBu11d0g, Apr 30, 2011.

1. TheBu11d0g

TheBu11d0g Walk On

Hi everyone. I'm Steve from the UK.

I've just signed up to the TGA Tour and i have a couple of questions.

My current CAG that i am using to go through the career mode unlockin the sponsers etc is currently over the skill limit of 240 that is allowed:

Pow [100%] / Acc [71%] / Con [67%] / Putt [95%]

Would it be better to adjust those settings to meet the requirement of 240 and create a new golfer to continue going through my career with, or create a new golfer for the TGA League and build it up to the required level?

Also, on the sign-up sheet all the time slots are in EDT & PDT but i am in the GMT timezone and i was wondering if any member knows how to convert the tee times into the GMT timezone?

*EDIT* How do i find out my average skill level so that i can check that it is below the required 9

-Steve

2. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Skill limit average is 60 per category, maybe build a new golfer is best way of doing it.

GMT is +4 of EST

6:00 PM EST = 10:00 PM GMT

3. TheBu11d0g

TheBu11d0g Walk On

Thanks for the reply KnightNoles, much appreciated