New Member: Scarecrow

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Scarecrow, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Walk On

New Member: Scarecrow

Name: Kyle Kruger
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Scarecr0w36 (XBOX)
    Email: kyle_jk@yahoo.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    General Availability: After 5pm PST, weekends usually open
    Favorite Teams: Wisconsin Badgers, Eastern Washington Eagles
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: EmmDotFrisk

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Played in several different NCAA online leagues. Also hosted a few online leagues for NCAA. I Have been known to blow thru a season in a matter of a few days.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I have been playing video games since the NES days. I have been playing online since the Ps2 and XBOX days.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Used to be more of a hardcore gamer in my HS and College days. Now working 9-to-5 gig, tough to game as much as I used to. I am very competitive, but respectful. I prefer the Sports genre over any other.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

The age range of the TF community is very appealing to myself at 25. I would consider myself as a mature individual that enjoys similar company.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

I have read thru the rules and general gameplay guidelines and am totally in compliance with all of it.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I am originally from Spokane, WA, but now hail from Elk Grove, CA (suburb of Sacramento, CA). I have always made video games a part of my life and found that it is a good way to build relationships with others. I am a Software Developer and have a BS in Computer Science.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

I love anything NCAA. I have been playing the EA NCAA series since College Football '96. There is something about the college game that attracts me more than the pro game when it comes to gaming.

2. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Welcome Mr. Krugs! I am workin on gettin you in CTL!