Approved New Member: ScarletLetter13

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, May 10, 2014.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome ScarletLetter13,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://traditionsportsonline.com/threads/101444

TSO Staff

2. ScarletLetter13

ScarletLetter13 Walk On

Name: Justin Haynes

PSN (ScarletLetter13) PSN only

Time Zone: Central

General Availability for User vs User
    games: Every night from 7pm-1am central

Favorite Teams: White Sox, Indians, Rockies

How did you hear about Tradition Sports: From a user at Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? MLB The Show and Madden at OpSports

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since early 80s on Atari. Online since Dreamcast

3. What type of player would you say you are? Sim. Mature. Competitive. Fair. Dependable

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Looks like I'm an old guy in this group! Loving that this is a more mature site

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have and at this time I have no further questions

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Been married 6 years and have 2 beautiful girls, ages 5 and 3. Live in Nebraska and work in the ministry

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I would expect to fit in nicely. I believe fitting into a community like this is mainly based on communication which I believe I'm very good at.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? First of all, ALOT of fun! But also, friendships, competition and great comraderie.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Pause the game and message or speak with him as maybe I'm incorrect about what I'm perceiving. If it then continues, I'd finish the game and then after communicate entire situation to commish. Also, with the PS4 now, I'd record and upload video for commissioner to look at.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I signed up at your site to get involved in a MLB The Show league or franchise. I do also have Madden 25 for the PS4 and would be interested in that as well.
    Thanks for the opportunity guys!

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads: