Approved New Member: ScarletWinter93

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Sep 5, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
  2. ScarletWinter93

ScarletWinter93 Walk On

Sep 5, 2013
    Name: Bob Scarlet
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): XBOX Gamertag ScarletWinter93
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: NONE Would do if required for league
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability for User vs User games: All weeknight evenings after 7pm central and open on the weekends too
    Favorite Teams: Rams, Saints, Chiefs
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation Sports
    1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes I have for about 10 years through Operation Sports
    What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I have played Madden, NCAA Football, MLB The Show and NBA 2K
    2. How long have you been playing video games? For 32 years!!!
    How long have you been playing online? Since the Dreamcast days of NFL 2K
    3. What type of player would you say you are? Competitive....dependable (I'll show up upon the scheduled time) SIM.....meaning I like to see on the screen what I watch on Saturdays and Sundays!!
    4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Well.........I feel really old!! Most days though I feel younger than I look

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? I have read them twice and agree with everything there
    6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Father of 2 and have been married for 5 years. I am a youth pastor and my wife works in human services. We live in a community of 3000 people (small Nebraska town) and look forward to our future for our family

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Hopefully, seamlessly. I believe the key to any successful league is communication and that is what I do for a living!
    8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Competition....friendships,,,,,fellow friends that love sports, videogames, and a mix of the two
    9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? NOT QUIT!! Communicate with a commish after the game about what I feel is the issue to make sure that I am interpreting it correctly. Maybe a snapshot or video of what is happening could be useful as well.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Just getting ready to do that now!!! I really hope to fit into a solid Madden community

3. smlVICTORIES53

smlVICTORIES53 Walk On

Jul 21, 2010
    Approved. Welcome and good luck finding league