New Member: Sceptic21

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 28, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Sceptic21,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Name: Scott Michalski
    Xbox & PSN: Sceptic21
    Time Zone: Eastern (Gainesville)
    General Availability for User vs User games: Usually any night; typically from around 9 to whenever.
    Favorite Teams: The Super bowl champs (GO-PACK-GO), Wisconsin, Washington, UF (where I go to school (Sports Management))
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? I’m big into the racing simulator Iracing, and I was in one NCAA dynasty last year.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Playing since I was 5 with the Sega Genesis, and I’ve been online since Socom on PS2

3. What type of player would you say you are? I’m dedicated. I like when a player presents a challenge, like a play that is tough for me to stop, and trying to find a solution.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? From what I’ve seen, a lot of players seem a little younger, but I have a family of my own so I feel a little older. lol

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? The only thing I’m a little confused about are the recruiting rules, but I'll figure it out!

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Like a mentioned earlier, I am a student at UF studying Sports Management. I have a girlfriend and a little girl, and I’m a huge Packers fan!

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I’m really excited about joining. I’m hoping to be part of dedicated league that lasts a long time.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Being part of a great Online dynasty!

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? It depends what it is. I don’t think there is really too much I would report. I’m not too crazy about that. If someone is going for it on 4th down in the 2nd Qtr on their own 20, then hey, that’s their problem. I just don’t want them to get mad when I stop them. I love the Sim community that the site promotes and would comply with all the rules. Hope to see you guys on the field!

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I would of course want to join one of the established leagues, but being new I’m hoping to join a new up and coming league! I'm not sure if I'll be getting NCAA for Xbox or PS yet, it just depends on what league I end up joining.

3. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Sceptic21

Welcome to TSO. I am accepting new members in my new OD (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). Once you are approved please post in the thread if you are interested and if you are getting it on Xbox. Thanks

4. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Approved. Welcome and now is the time to get familiar with the site and potential openings. There is also an informative sim gameplay video floating around for the new members that will be great for you to watch if you havent already

5. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

6. Papa Perry

7. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

He's fair game until he picks a console...biyotch!

8. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

Looks like you both lost :D Horray for the Cathedral

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sceptic21

Sceptic21 Walk On

Hey guys! Thanks for the big welcomes! Actually, I'll be joining the cathedral for the PS3, so hopefully everything goes well. But anyway, thanks for the invites!

10. Papa Perry

I hope PSN goes down again :mad: jk

11. krbonn76

krbonn76 Walk On

That sucked so much, i would not wish that on my worst enemy. Someone needs to hack 360 to even the score;)