New Member: Scikotic

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by klaximilian, Apr 14, 2010.

1. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

New Member: Scikotic

Name: TJ
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Sciko11, Scikotic1, SciKLAXics. (depends on what game I play)
    Email: tj.mims@gmail.com
    AIM: Scikotics3
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Mid-Late afternoon, Late night. Weekend days...
    Favorite Teams: Yankees, Jets, Sharks
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Jam.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

Yep, I commished a Madden league last year, which made it half way through season 2. I also played in a "MLB The Show" League last season which I was winning before most of the members left because they weren't playing games.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Video games, since I can remember. I got a Nintendo when I was 5 years old. I have been playing online for 3 years since I got a PS3.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

Competitive, straight-up, despise shady players. I also hate games that are very laggy.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Well, I'm 24. I have no problem with age difference, I usually just play the game to play. Not a fan of talking smack on a video game, unless I know the person and just having some good fun.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Not at the moment

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I live in California, not by choice. I moved here when I was 7 because my dad was in the military. I am a Diehard Yankees and Jets fan. I was referred here by Jam. who is a poster at THEGANGGREEN.com which obviously is a Jets Messageboard.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

As long as the leagues are running, I will be contributing. Ask Jam, I live on the messageboards when I'm at home. My girlfriend hate it...:cool:

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

Met some cool people and get into some good, legit leagues.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

Let whoever is in charge know what is going on. I'll let them handle it unless they tell me to handle it myself.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Not yet, I just joined.

***Aside from the questionnaire, I really am stoked about joining a league that is legit. Usually its hard to find a good competitive league with straight players, but it appears that this is exactly what this site offers. Thanks a bunch for considering me...

2. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Welcome to the site man, new myself.

3. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

I can vouch for Scikoitc. Aside from being a damn good player who's probably gonna kick the crap out of me in the MLB 10 The Show league if he gets in, he will definitely get all his games in. He's very active

4. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Says one of the few guys who beat me. Jam is a tough little player, I hate it. :p

5. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Welcome to you too! What games do you play?

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Welcome Scikotic! I just joined earlier this week as well. Once approved i know you find a slot in one of the leagues out there.

7. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

Welcome! Once you are approved I can set you up with a TBL team. Which do you prefer?

8. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Application approved.

9. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

a TBL team? Im a little confused on what that is.

10. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

TBL is tradition baseball league

11. klaximilian

klaximilian Walk On

Got it. Thanks!