new member:score23

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by score23, Aug 14, 2009.

1. score23

score23 Walk On

Aug 3, 2009
    new member:score23

Name: scott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox hitchhiker78
    Time Zone: est.
    General Availability: anytime after 800pmest
    Favorite NCAA Team: don't have one
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: PS3 Commish: Mags

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where?
    Yes i have but it was a pc online league run by mags

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

for about 9 years and about the same

3. What type of player would you say you are? sportsmanship is key for me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

not much much of a difference, i think. you do have to be mature about it but i don't think it matters if you are 25 or 40.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

nope alls good.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I live in northern Ontario Canada. Hockey first then football. Favorite team is the Broncos. one child thats 8 years old, loves to play madden with me.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Only leagues I've check out is the tmfl and the mega league but that's PS3. I hope their's another league opening soon because it looks like we have enough ballers to launch another league.