Approved New Member: Scott Burgess

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 23, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Scott Burgess,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Scott Burgess

Scott Burgess Walk On

Name: Scott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN scott16sticks
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: no
    Time Zone: US Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: pretty flexible, but mostly nights
    Favorite Teams: Florida State Seminoles, Atlanta Falcons, but enjoy playing with other teams
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: tbishop82

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, Have been a part of an online NCAA dynasty last year on Xbox, but then changed to PS3 and did one there as well. This year was part of one that just finished its' second season and froze, so I am commissioner of one that is pretty laid back.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    Ever since I can remember. I hate playing online in quick matches because it always seems to be a cheeser.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    Above average

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I am 21, but act 61. I like it and hope to join into a sim, realistic league

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    Yes, No

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    Education major that really enjoys sports.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?
    From what I have seen, it is just what I am looking for. Sim, realistic, with good discussions.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?
    Realistic gameplay that doesn't "fizz" out. No cheesing.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    Ask the person if he/she knows that he is breaking the rules? Depending on their reaction, tell my higher-ups and see what they say to do.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup?
    I would love to get in a great NCAA football dynasty and also looking to get in a NBA 2K12 one as well.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tbishop82

tbishop82 Walk On

Played in a couple of dynasties with Burgess. Good guy and good league..We just couldn't find enough sim-type guys to play with. Burgess would be good addition to any league.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Welcome Scott to TSO. Approved

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Welcome to TSO! I see you've already found your way to The Zone forum (good deal!) and I would also like to extend an offer to join a premier NCAA league, BCS Chaos. In order to join a premier league you must be a premier member ($12). Becoming a premier member not only allows you to join premier leagues on the site but also allows you to enjoy the adventures on the site's chatbox, site contests, and release tournaments which normally end with the winner getting a game for free. You also get to talk shit to EA GameChangers with that membership... lol jk. Anyway, after you've searched the site a bit and enjoy what you see and want to make that jump you have an invite waiting. For $12 little dollars, money you would have wasted on someone's 'little girl' at a strip club, you can join one of the longest running NCAA dynasties on TSO, 2 years and running. Think about it... (y)

6. Scott Burgess

Scott Burgess Walk On

Thanks man. I for sure want in on your basketball league. I was looking through your football league, but I couldn't find the topic or anything about what teams are available and what conference the team has to be in and such.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We are an any team dynasty. We have about 3-4 user games per season and we advance almost daily, 36 hours max most weeks. We use luvtotha9s rosters and SECElite's Heisman sliders. We are currently close to the end of Season 4, Week 14. Here are the teams we have already, sorry someone has your Seminoles already. And we live up to our name of BCS Chaos as our endings are normally chaotic. Last season a 13-0 SMU squad was snubbed for a title shot at the last possible time and this season I'm #1 with Michigan but have Ohio State and PSU in the Big 10 CCG to get past before I can even think title. After that we have a few 1 loss teams and also a stealthy 2 loss FSU team (user has two titles) in the hunt as well. Very crazy time of the OD for us.

Florida State
    Alabama
    Auburn
    SMU
    Baylor
    Hawaii
    Penn State
    Michigan
    Ohio State
    Notre Dame

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  8. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

9. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Welcome aboard Scott, ur getting a solid team in UGA Ptown has been doing good with them.

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Wow LeatherHelmets -- Did you really just cut me off like that? Cut throat...

11. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Welcome new UGA owner good luck next year!

12. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

New users should be able to explore all their options....just pointed him to the HOF forum...he liked what he saw......if we as non premier leagues, whose role is to prep new users for permier leagues can not even recruit new users to TSO, then whats the pt. of having non premier leagues..

JerzeyReign

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  13. Scott Burgess

Scott Burgess Walk On

BUMP

I recently got NCAA 13 and would love to join a dynasty!!

Edit- I love playing with different teams and look forward to playing with any team needed.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  14. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete