Approved New Member: Scott Metcalf

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Scott Metcalf, Mar 22, 2015.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Scott Metcalf

Scott Metcalf Walk On

Mar 22, 2015
    Name: Scott Metcalf
    Gamertag/PSN: Kung_Fu_Panda119
    Which consoles do you play on?: PS4
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: 7PM- 12 PM CST 7 days a week
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Through a friend on PSN

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Yes, but none had websites, only online league mode on MLB the Show

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    I have been playing video games since I was approximately 7 or 8 on regular Nintendo. Been playing online since Original Xbox .

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Im a casual gamer, who likes to unwind after work to meet friends.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    Age isn't an issue, I have an issue with how people conduct themselves while gaming.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    A year and a half ago I was married and 9 months ago I had my first baby! Been a great 9 months cant believe how fast they grow up. Hopefully within the next few months we will find a house that we want to purchase and finally move out of our apartment.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I tend to get along with any group of people that I meet. Working sales for many years and having a baby has molded me into who I am today.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Being able to game and have online competitions that are fair and hassle free and while I'm at it make more gaming friends to have for years following.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    Start recording the game, finish the game and let my opponent know that they have broken a rule and let the commish know of the infraction.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not, however I am looking to get into a few FIfa leagues and MLB the Show!

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Mar 22, 2012
    Approved. RedAL925 is the gentleman who runs the PS4 league I believe.
    • Like Like x 1