New Member: Scott

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Scott Zgorzelski, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Scott Zgorzelski

Scott Zgorzelski Walk On

Name: Scott Zgorzelski
    PSN: SGT-Z-
    AIM: n/a
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability: Anytime after 1700, most all day weekends
    Favorite Teams: Cowboys, Red Wings, Tigers, Buckeyes
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: it was suggested on another message board

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    No. The closest to a "league" was an EASHL player I had.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

Since Atari

3. What type of player would you say you are?

realistic

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    I'm about the same age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, no.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I'm 35, U.S. Army Paratrooper, and have two daughters 4 and 7, and still play in real life softball, flag football, and basketball leagues.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?

I would like to know the people I'm playing with on the league message board and participate in discussions.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?

A more reliable online dynasty experience. I am participating in one right now, but the league commissioner restarted his bowl game twice. Then he was adamant about getting after-bowl 5 weeks of recruiting done in one night (which I was cool with), so I showed up at 7 and we flew through the first 3 weeks and then he said he had to go.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I would do exactly as what I was told to do in the Tradition Rules and General Expectations.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Not yet. I was hoping for some suggestions after I post what I'm looking for, and here it is: I'm looking for a cupcake league where everyone starts out 1 or 2 stars, but these leagues all appear to be well-established so I'm guessing no new 1/2-star leagues are starting up right now. I would still like to start out as a 1-star. I kind of liked playing as Army in the league I'm in right now. If an opening exists in a league full of players using teams like Ohio State and Alabama, I'm cool with that. Hopefully they'll give me a pass on user-user games for a season or two while I try to build my team up. I'd prefer all-american/all-american, but I'm fine with heisman. I would also like accelerators on since I paid for it. Online Dynasty is the only thing I play on NCAA 11 now so I would hate to have paid for something I'm not going to use. One more thing, I don't want to join a conference-specific league. Like I said, I'd like to play with Army and having to play with them in the Big Ten or SEC would result in them never progressing beyond 1-star. It hurts recruiting with them since they have no conference, but not being locked into playing the same mega powers every single season makes it a little bit easier to progress in prestige. Oh, and one more thing (I know I've typed a lot already, ha ha), I would like to play every day or every other day. I really like this game and don't want to have to wait several days to play my next game. A Mon-Fri league would be perfect.

2. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Just noting a few comments here Scott:
    1) I am sure you can join an established league as Army, but I doubt you will get a pass on user games.
    2) I don't think anywhere we have a league that allows accelerators.
    3) Many leagues here advance 72 hours hard but move quicker if everyone is done. I would suggest getting in one league and if the pace is two slow, perhaps join a second.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

X3b had a member that was Army. People seemed like they had no problem playing him in user games.