New Member: Scott

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 29, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Feb 28, 2011
    Welcome Scott,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here:

TSO Staff
  2. Scott

Scott Walk On

Jun 29, 2011
    Name: Scott Burleigh
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): 360 : chillinscott21
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: AIM : chillinscott21
    Time Zone: Central.
    General Availability for User vs User games: afternoons from 4PM till 1AM on weekdays.
    Favorite Teams: LSU

How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    through reading the operation sports forums and friends who have played in the leagues

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?

A couple of NCAA dynasties from Operation sports forums, none that lasted more than 3 years into dynasty, unfortunately.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?

I've been playing NCAA since 1999.

3. What type of player would you say you are?

I like to think of myself as a coach on the field, constantly in a mind game on what will work and to keep the opponent off guard. I am competitive and like to play people who are better than me or just as good as I am, nothing like sweaty palms in the final drive of the 4th to win the SEC championship...I know alot about football plays and philosophies but do realize that NCAA is a game and that it can't be played 100% real life football, sometimes there are plays that work more often than others. I don't believe in running the same play over and over again but just like in real life if my opponent is having a problem stopping me, just like a real coach would do I would go back to the horse thats carrying me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

I like that I could be in a league with a bunch of players like me who are older and have jobs and a life to tend to, not just NCAA. As a result, I don't expect much cheesing due to maturity.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?

Yes, I have, and I have no problems with them.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I was born and raised in Louisiana in a small town that you were an outcast if you didn't love football. We all played football from the time we were young pups till our latter years. Grew up a LSU fan and decided to attend college at LSU. I graduated in 2007 to become a software developer for a consultant company that does web site applications. I grew up loving both college and NFL football, but now consider myself a more avid college football fan. I think you can't get a more pure form of football with the passion and desire found in college football today. Now that I'm older I like to play flag football and NCAA football in my free time.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?

I think I will fit in just fine. It seems like TSO is full of mature football fans like myself and I'm looking forward to being able to make some friends along with fun rivalries. I look forward in sharing my knowlege and gaining knowledge from others in the community.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?

I hope to get in some really fun challenging highly competitive leagues while making cool friends along the way.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?

I normally record the rule breaking event and then submit it to the authority of the league. I prefer to beable to handle it while the game is going on , but am willing to take a loss as long as the proper action is applied for such behavior.
  3. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Jul 14, 2010
    Nice app, welcome to TSO. Approved
  4. Papa Perry

Papa Perry Leeroy Jenkins!!!

Jul 1, 2009

Welcome to TSO. I am currently accepting new members in my new online dynasty for Xbox 360 (CLICK HERE FOR LINK). If you are interested please post in the thread and I'll add you to the list.