New Member - scouted1

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by scouted1, Nov 18, 2009.

1. scouted1

scouted1 Guest

New Member - scouted1

Name: Brent
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): xbox360 gamertag: scouted1
    Email: scoutnj19@gmail.com
    AIM: N/A
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Mornings (7 to 9 AM) and Nights (Generally after 9 PM)
    Favorite Teams: New York Yankees, Duke Blue Devils, Kansas Jayhawks, Miami Dolphins, Florida Panthers, Orlando Magic, DC United
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Through some posts and threads on OperationSports.com

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    Yes, I mostly play NCAA Football and Basketball. I currently am the commissioner of a sim-style league for lower prestige teams.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Well, I had an Atari if that's what you're asking. My wife and I finally agreed to get xbox Live Gold about six or seven months ago and I've been playing online since then.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm okay. I don't play 24/7 but I can hold my own on All-American. Heisman is a bit rough for me. I'm an intellectual player. I view football and basketball like chess matches. Action and reaction. As such, I'm a sim-style player that values matchups and good recruiting to fit a system.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? While I am 24, I'm married, currently applying to medical school, and have been in the professional arena. I understand the balance that must be kept between responsibilities and recreation.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    I have read the rules and am pleased to know that there is structure in the online community. I'm just upset it took me this long to find.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    My wife and I live in Kansas. I'm a transplanted East Coast guy who misses the ocean incredibly. Still, we've got good basketball a stones throw away in Lawrence, so I'm happy. Again, I'm an aspiring medical student and currently work for a firm in Boston (remotely, of course).

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? I have, and I have to say that I'm not picky. I just want a good dynasty to join. I don't have to be a particular team, but just something with which to have fun.

2. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

welcome Scouted, check out the openings that are being posted in here and see if you anything looks like a fit. Also check the league descriptions thread.. it should be up to date with current team status.

If you have any questions, hit up Drifterbub, he handles XBOX NCAA stuff.

thanks for signing up.

3. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Also check out Murk's new dynasty. If it is full, be sure to get on the waiting list. It's full of new member's like yourself.

4. ThaEra25

ThaEra25 Oregon=Longhorn Country

We may be having a spot come open in the The Rivalry...Feel free to check out our gameplay and recruiting rules then you can get on the waiting list if it looks like a good fit.