Approved New Member: Scrapps

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 7, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Scrapps,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Scrapps

Scrapps Walk On

Name: Scott
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Psn - Goatstain3
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: Balls2803
    Time Zone: EST
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weeknights, after 7pm. I pretty much work standard business hours. Weekends, am available most times.
    Favorite Teams: UNC, Texas Rangers, & Cowboys
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Operation Sports

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? I've been in Ncaa online dynasties since the feature came out.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing vg's for close to 30 years. Have been online for close to 10 years, I would guess.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Am probably average at best. Am not expecting to win any digital championships. I play sim, and for fun. Is not an ego building tool.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? No issues. I've only heard good things about the leagues on this site. I would expect a pleasant gaming environment.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes, I have read the rules, and have zero concerns.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Big time sports fan. Played football and baseball from the age of 7 through college (D II). Still play whenever I get the chance, but most of my sports related activities are now done from the couch.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? I would tend to think there would be no issues. I get along well with people, and don't adopt a different personality when sitting behind a keyboard, or have a controller in my hand. Am non-confrontational in general

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Just a good, long lasting league/dynasty experience, with people who play the game the right way.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Banana in the tailpipe. j/k. I would probably pause the game, and message him/her that they are in violation of ordinance IV, subsection XII. And see how things progress from there. If they would continue their felon like activity, I would finish the game, inform the commish, then contact my lawyer, Gloria Allred.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Pretty much, strictly Ncaa 13 online dynasties. Would prefer a format of any team, or a few conferences. Not really interested in starting at a low prestige school.

• Like Like x 2
  3. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

sdid22, remember this guy?

How have you been Scrapps? Nice to see you've made it over here.

4. Scrapps

Scrapps Walk On

i've been good, thanks. and the both of you?

its about time, right? have kind of had my fill of o/d's that last until abouit week 7 of the first season.

5. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

I've been great. This website is what you want then. I've been playing with some of these guys for years.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Welcome aboard! Application approved and I LOL'd on #9 hahaha. felon like activity!

Go here to check out league openings... http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/league-openings.588/

PS: I have a PS3 opening in the ACC Coastal but UNC is taken :(

http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/ps3-second-to-none-non-premier-league.79387/

7. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

8. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete