New Member - SDO2288

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by SDO2288, Oct 6, 2010.

1. SDO2288

SDO2288 Walk On

New Member - SDO2288

Name: Shea
    Gamertag/PSN: Fecal_Bath (PS)
    Email: SDO2288@gmail.com
    AIM: None
    Time Zone: Central
    General Availability: Open
    Favorite Teams: Broncos, KU, CU

How did you hear about Tradition Football:
    - I was looking for a good active OD and found this webite via Google.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where?
    - Yea, Madden for the past couple years, through leaguedaddy.com.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?
    - I have been playing video games my whole life, Online for about 4 years now.

3. What type of player would you say you are?
    - Im a Sim player, I hate cheese I like a good challenge!

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?
    - Im 22 but I dont see why there would be a problem. If everyone loves football and video games then Im sure we will get along great!

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns?
    - Yep, I read the rules. Looks awesome.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.
    - Well, I live in Kansas. I like to Golf, play football, and hang out with friends.

7. How active do you plan on becoming with the TF community?
    - Very active! Thats the only way I know how to play. I data base all of my players / recruits in my offline dynasty so I would love to transfer this over and actually play against some humans.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TF?
    - A great simball atmosphere.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?
    - Pause and let him know, If he continues to do it I would let my Commish know.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?
    - I browsed around a little. I want to jump in a NCAA OD. As in depth as possible. With scouting reports and stuff!

2. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Sorry for missing your first app Shea.. Application approved.. Welcome to TF!

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Alright SD let's get the ball rolling on your RtG spot if you're still interested.

4. SDO2288

SDO2288 Walk On

Thanks guys. Cimmy I sent you PM.