New Member: sdunlap

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Big D, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

New Member: sdunlap

Applying hopefully for MEGA or another PS3 Madden League.

Name: Seth Dunlap
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): GitRDoneCougs (PSN)
    Email: sethtylerdunlap@hotmail.com
    AIM: sterlingcoug
    Time Zone: Pacific
    General Availability: most days after 9pm. . .and days off anytime
    Favorite Teams: Seahawks, Wazzu, Gonzaga (I know. . .no football...hahaha)
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Became a part of the new OMFL

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? Yes, the new Madden OMFL run by Nate. It's the first online league I've been in, but I find them a very fun and socially rewarding experience.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Video games since I was 5 or 6 so 20 years. And I play Madden online, thats about it. Been doing that for 4 or 5 years.

3. What type of player would you say you are? About as str8 as they come....I love the simulation aspects of these leagues, including the front office management. I'm pretty flexible on the field, willing to do what my personell will allow me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Just a bit older than me, but I've been considered more 'mature' than my age for just about all my life I guess. . .lol so does that help? No qualms here, just glad to play with a bunch of people who love football as much as I do.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yup I have read them. . .and I love all of what Nate has done in the OMFL. Only wish it would advance a little faster, but I understand there are some players there that can't commit to doing that, so I am applying for another league.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. Well I am a sports broadcaster and varsity high school basketball coach up here in eastern Washington State. I graduated from Wazzu, and am a DIE HARD Couuuuug! Times are rough up here for WSU football...wow. I'd like to get into a league where I will be around with some of the same people for a while, and will have a chance to build my franchise by playing multiple seasons before the 'next' game is released.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? Yup. . .am currently a part of OMFL....would like to get into MEGA since it advances faster.