New Member: Seachicken3

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by ChickenOfTheSea, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ChickenOfTheSea

ChickenOfTheSea TMFL Goat Herder

Jul 24, 2009
    New Member: Seachicken3

Name: Than ( Na"THAN"ael
    GamertagXBOX): Seachicken3/Churnobyl
    AIM: ICQ 152786016
    Time Zone: PST
    General Availability: Tues-Sat 6:30 PM PST and later. Sundays all day unless the 'Hawks are playing
    Favorite NCAA Team: Washington Huskies
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Coming over from MEGA. Also I remember Ryno and several others from way back.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? No NCAA leagues, Started off playing Madden online in 1997, First in coach Leagues, then H2H in XCL then XMFL, where I met John (Mags) stayed there when it became MEGA.

2. How long have you been playing video games? SInce my old man brough home a 286. sometime in the early 90s.

How long have you been playing online? since AOL was available for dialup users.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Straight to a fault, If an NFL team wouldnt do it, I wont either, if it bugs the AI, even if its something you see on Sunday, I wont be doing it.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age?

Sadly I fit the age range.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? None at this time.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.

I have been away from Online Football for 2 years due to RL,

Flunked Law School because I was playing Madden instead of studying. Was the Rules Enforcer for MEGA (MADDEN PC League that has migrated to PS3 here @ TF). for 4 or 5 years. Mags will have to verify length.

Then RL got in the way and I retired. Unlike Bruce80 only once so far, instead of yearly.
    I oversee the day to day shipping operations for a Nameless Internet Company and moonlight as our IT department too.
    Currently in the process of starting my own part time business. Lifetime Seahawks Fan, Rabid NFL Fan, Will watch NCAA Football if there is no NFL on.

7. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TF? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of?

Not yet, its on my list, If the MEGA 360 extension League doesnt materialize.

I am more than happy to play in either 1 or 2 game a week advances, I dont have the time for more than one League, at the time.