Approved New Member: Sean O'Connor

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Sean O'Connor, Apr 13, 2016.

Should {$visitor.username} be approved?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Sean O'Connor

Sean O'Connor Walk On

Apr 13, 2016
    Name: Sean O'Connor
    Gamertag/PSN: odysseysoccer09
    Which consoles do you play on?: XBOX One
    Time Zone: CST
    What is your general availability for User vs User Games?: Early to Very Late Evening, with afternoons scattered randomly
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports?:
    Member in another league rec'd me

1) Have you ever played in any Online Leagues before? If so, where?:
    Madden 15 & 16 Connected Franchise
    NHL 14 GM Connected

2) How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online?:
    Since I was 7
    Since I was 12, or so

3) What type of player would you say you are?:
    Very relaxed, yet competitive.

4) Our community consists of a more mature bunch with the average age hovering around 25-30 years old. How do you feel about any difference or similarities between our population and your age?:
    I am more than capable of maintaining mature, civil and meaningful conversations with other users. Being a commissioner of a successful Madden league has helped me understand how to deal appropriately with online interactions.

5) Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time.:
    I am a soon-to-be graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. I have an extreme passion for sports, especially hockey, and that passion has extended to sporting video games.

6) Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community?:
    I see myself fitting in quite well. I am very aware of how vital maintaining a good relationship with all users is in sustaining a league, and I consider myself very capable of accomplishing that.

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    Enjoying a league with a bunch of mature, dedicated people.

8) [SITUATION]: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation?:
    First, I would message the user to explain my concerns, preferably mid-game. Then, if the problem persisted, I would either message them after, as well as privately message an admin. I absolutely would not blast the person publicly, because that is not good for anyone.

9) Have you checked out the different league openings here at TSO? Have you found any leagues you are interested in? What is your preferred setup?:
    I have not checked out the different leagues, but I was brought here ny FreakSkull to join his HARDATWORK4 league

I have read and agreed to the rules of the site.
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Sep 10, 2014
    Awesome. Glad to have you.
  3. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Jul 6, 2009