Approved New Member: SeanSemps

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Aug 22, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome SeanSemps,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. SeanSemps

SeanSemps Walk On

Name:SeanSemps
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Xbox - ShoTTa316
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: NY East coast
    General Availability for User vs User games: Weekdays after 9 ..All weekends
    Favorite Teams: Titans Knicks Yankees
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Saw RyanAid post on OS

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? I run 14-16 man online league called GML with my friends for the last 3 years or so for Madden and NBA2K.

2. How long have you been playing video games? since Contra Days..hows that. How long have you been playing online? Since Mike Vick was on the cover of Madden. Had the ehterne connection on my ps2.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Simulation and Realism are the two things I strive for. I hate to see or here about nonsense that goes on in some of these leagues. Just stumbled upon a thread with Emmo saying a league called Hard Knocks had a rule where its 1 in season trade and 1 offseason trade. Once I read that i knew this was the place for me.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Right in my range I'd say.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Iv read the rules and have no issue with them. Sometimes I like to move the safety or one Defensive player then switch to another at the snap. More for confusion not to exploit anything. Honestly Im usually the last to find out about expolits cause I rarely play random ppl online anymore.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Went to Hofstra University here in New York for 4 years. Im an Accountant during the day and Bachelor at night lol. Big time sports fan LOVE my New York Knicks New York Yankees and Tennessee Titans (weird i know). Get to know me a little bit hit me on twitter (@SeanSemps) and Instagram (@SeanSemps). Usually up all hours of the night after the gym so feel free to hit me up.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Its great to find a place with like minded ppl who share the same beliefs about Sports games and the like. As i mentioned before I run a leaguie called GML (GrownManLeague) and my main mantra is "Take your Ls like a Man" meaning no quitting or giving away players in trades or going for it on 4th and 17 on my 29 yard line in the 2nd qtr. So to find a place with like minded ppl like that is great.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Im always looking for not only competition but for ways to improve my league. As a Commish im always open to ways ot make thing more exciting and challenging. For instance this year with no Fantasy draft I had everyone pick teams that did not make the playoffs last year, just as a way to see some different teams in the mix as well as to not have everyone run for the top teams. Little innovations liek that id liek to share and find from other like minded ppl.

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? I wont lie, Im usually not a complainer lol. A rule is going ot have ot be broken repeatedly for me to actually say something. Not saying those who say something are complainers by all means follow the rules and call out those who do not. Only time i may say something is if someone quits because im beating them. Normally i would just send the commish a msg like fyi so and so are doing this and that.. handle it as you wish. As a commish of 14 Grown Men ( and I say Grown Men ) iv seen and heard it all so i feel for ANY commish out there who tries to run a stable league that promotes longevity.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? I havent checked out any of these yet but i plan on it as soon as i get a free moment here at the office.

Just want to say I enjoy the site, judos to all those involved in running it.
    SeanSemps

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
  4. SeanSemps

SeanSemps Walk On