New Member: Selvy9

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Dec 22, 2011.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Selvy9,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Name: Karl
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): Selvy9 (xbox)Time Zone: US Central Time (GMT -6)
    General Availability for User vs User games: M-F, 10a-5p, or after 9p usually.
    Favorite Teams: Florida Gators, Florida Panthers, Seattle Sounders, Seattle Seahawks, Bayern Munich...
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: was told about it by ChuckDzzNutz

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Play in elitefifaleagues.com and a couple other FIFA leagues here and there, plus a few NCAA online dynasties.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Years? I dont know, 5 or 6 I guess.

3. What type of player would you say you are? I'm not going to cry and throw controllers if I lose. I can hold my own and I'm reliable, so there's that.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Doesn't matter to me. I've played with 13 year olds and 40 somethings.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes. Nope.

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Graduated from UF, live in Iowa, self-employed, played soccer and hockey since I was 10, played in college, still play in pretty competitive local leagues...

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? No problems.

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Good competition

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? Send him a message asking about it. If he denies it and its blatant, probably post here and then move on. If someone is petty enough to cheat in a free, online, fun league, I'm not going to waste my time dealing with them.

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Only briefly, but I play mostly FIFA and NCAA, also some NHL but not nearly as good at that yet.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
  3. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

Dont worry - as long as I am in the NHL league you wont be finishing in last :)

Also, whereabouts in IA? I grew up about an hour north of the quad cities in Illinois. Nearly went to Iowa State for school too.

4. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

lol, good to know. I'm over in the NW corner in Spencer.

5. Cheez

Cheez TSO's 1,000,000th Poster

ahhh. I, um, have never heard of that haha. The fiurthest I've ever driven into Iowa is to ISU. my dad and I go up to Asbury to go golfing at least once a year. He likes to go to DeWitt (south of Clinton iirc) as well.

6. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

lol, its ok I hadn't heard of it either until I moved here. Only about 10k populaiton-wise. And I'm from Florida, wife and I just moved up a couple months ago, so unless it's one of the 3 or 4 cities in Iowa that make the map, I have no idea where anything is yet. All I know is I'm about 3 hours south of Minneapolis, 3 hours west of Des Moines, and 3 hours north of Omaha, soooo basically in the middle of nowhere, haha.

7. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

8. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

Yeah, he's cool. Gotta ask, just cuz Im nosy and this is the place to ask you questions... what made you move to Iowa? Her family? You're self-employed, you could live anywhere.

9. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Selvy's a legit, sim style player..... welcome to TSO, hope to see you in 4th horseman soon man

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  10. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Wife got a job in a hospital here. I was born in Florida and have wanted to get out for a few years, and she'd lived in Orlando since she was 10. We both hated it, especially Orlando. We were originally trying to get to Minnesota, but she got offered the job here before she was even done with her internship, and it was an offer we couldn't refuse.

Thanks for all the votes of confidence, looking forward to getting into the site, once I finally get the full privileges of course.

11. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Selvy9

I run the XBOX side of the FIFA leagues here. We have two openings left for season 2. We will get started right after the 1st of the year... interested?

By the way we have a 40 team league... 4 divisions, champions league, europa league and the TFL cup. Let me know.

12. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Yea, definitely interested. I can't seem to find how to PM you or anything directly on the site yet though, but I'm in.

13. GatorJes

GatorJes Walk On

Still need another guy?

14. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Yep...

15. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

Once you get approved, you will be able to send PMs and post on the site.

16. The Richuation

The Richuation Walk On

17. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

OK cool, thanks! I see I'm on the waiting list. Any idea what I need to do to get fully approved? I still can't post anywhere except on this thread.

18. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

19. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Application approved. Welcome to TSO bud

20. Selvy9

Selvy9 Walk On

Sweet, thanks.