New Member: sgtdillonjr

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Jun 24, 2013.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome sgtdillonjr,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. sgtdillonjr

sgtdillonjr Walk On

Name: Mark
    PSN - markallen2011
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ: None
    Time Zone: Mountain
    General Availability for User vs User games: 8PM-11PM Eastern Time
    Favorite Teams: Vikings, Michigan State
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Google

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? I run multiple different leagues using nascar, dirt3, grid 2, ncaa14 at http://sgtdillonjr.wix.com/psnonlinegaming

2. How long have you been playing video games? 18 years How long have you been playing online? 6 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? competitive but fun

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? thats how old i am

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? yes Any questions or concerns? no

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Been in the U.S. Army for a little over 10 years. I live in Colorado with my wife and 2 dogs.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Hopefully we all can compete in some awesome online gaming

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? It'd be cool to fill 4 more slots in my NCAA14 dynasty

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? I calmly finish the game and then report it to higher

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? I'm all about the NCAA14 footbally dynasties, I have my own if anyone is interested

3. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Please go into more detail with all of these answers. Need you to go into further detail before I can approve you, but someone else might be fine with your app so that is okay!! Just go into further detail with these questions please!

4. sgtdillonjr

sgtdillonjr Walk On

well my ncaa14 dynasty uses custom conferences with custom difficulty sliders to make it hard. we use the 12 crappiest teams paired against the 12 hardest teams on the game. atleast 4 user games per user each season. I am an extremely competitive gamer but i dont cry over losses or throw a fit like most people i come across do. I enjoy running my online leagues, even though i rarely win. Like I said I am 30 so i dont see any differences occuring between me and the base population of this community. not really sure what else your looking for.

5. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

Meant please go into further detail with the ten questions above.. Also I am pretty sure TSO does not want you to fill spots in online dynasties for other websites. So just let me know.. Thoughts KnightNoles, and the others.. Sorry will remember you all here shortly.

6. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

sgtdillonjr

Are you looking to host an OD here or going to recruit from our site? The latter is frowned upon but if you want to have our site to host your OD then you will need to get in contact with Drifterbub .

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  7. sgtdillonjr

sgtdillonjr Walk On

yes i am looking to host, but i havent been approved

8. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

What you think about the app KnightNoles??

9. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

It's fine but depending on how he wants to fill his OD.

10. sgtdillonjr

sgtdillonjr Walk On

Well like I said I have 8 members already, and I'd like to host on here and fill those 4 slots.

11. krtgolfing

krtgolfing Moderator

If you do plan on hosting a site here. I would reccomend to your OD to start getting registered for the site.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  12. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Hey man, I can't speak specifically for the admins, but I imagine that if A) your other 7 members join the site and are approved, and, B) you follow the site rules in your league including all of the games being scheduled here on the forums, then we can help you find a home here. I would recommend that you check out some of our leagues to get an idea of what it would all look like so you know what you are possibly getting into.

As a league moderator my only concern is that you have no history and rep here yet. We view commissioners as an extension of the management team so we generally like to know them a bit before we hand them the reigns.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Wyrmreaver

BTW, are you at Ft Carson?

I did 5 years in the army and spent my first 2 around those parts in the 4th ivy (infantry) back in 1999-2000.

14. sgtdillonjr

sgtdillonjr Walk On

Yes I am at Ft Carson, been in for just over 10 years, been here at Carson for 3 1/2 yrs

15. Wyrmreaver

Nice, I liked Carson. Cool place, access to Denver which is way cool. Lots to do, especially if you like the outdoors