New Member: Shadowofanubis66

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by shadowofanubis66, Jul 13, 2009.

1. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

New Member: Shadowofanubis66

Name: Milos
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): PSN : Shadowofanubis66
    Email: Shadowofanubis66@gmail.com
    AIM: Shadowofanubis66
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone
    General Availability: In the summer, mostly after 7pm on weekdays and weekends... i work 30 a week.
    Favorite NCAA Team: Ohio State, Alabama
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friends like bravejaf and smace767 from the gamefaqs boards.

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? I played on the gamefaqs board in 09 for 5 months

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? I've been playing games all my life, online for 3 years

3. What type of player would you say you are? I love focusing on defense and i like to switch gameplans. If i have a fast qb and you have slow linebackers who sit back in zone coverage all game, expect a few scrambles (not a scramblefest every play)

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? It doesn't matter to me, as long as people are fast and good sports about the game.

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? My only question is if you have an athlete that is 92 speed, 6'2 245lbs, can you play him at MLB without complaints even if his ovr there is a 50's rating?

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. I seem interested in the bowling for roses league, as ohio state. If there is another league where SEC teams are allowed, i'd love to be Alabama too.... it'd be my first choice.

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Welcome Shadow! Someone from the PS3 community will be along shortly to try and direct you in a good direction for your wants, etc. Take a good look around at the PS3 options and other areas to familiarize yourself to the TF community.

Thanks for applying!

3. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Our rules do state that no unrealistic QB Scrambling is allowed. Do you think you will be able to contain yourself to be reasonable if you feel you have a fast QB against a slow LB crew?

And the MLB restrictions state that he must be slower or equal to a 92 speed and larger than 215 pounds. So according to your example, your ATH falls into the guidelines anyway..

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Sure, i have no issue with self control, i was simply stating that some people like to play zone all game which leaves scrambling lanes open. But i'll ignore that here and try and use the running game instead. This seems like a good place to play and I'd be a good addition.

5. HackGolfer

HackGolfer Administrator

Shadow,

Thanks for the quick reply.. If you feel that you can follow our rules then yes we would like to make you an addition to our Leagues.. Unfortunately at the moment, all four of our PS3 leagues are full.. I will be adding you to the waiting list in case an immediate spot does open up..

If we can get enough guys sign up, we may decide to open a 5th league. If you know anyone else that would fit our core values and would obey our rules, please do not hesitate to send them over..

Let me know if you have any questions

6. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Just let me know if a spot opens up, either on aim or on the ps3