Approved New Member: Sharkman37

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by TSO Staff, Mar 20, 2012.

1. TSO Staff

TSO Staff Walk On

Welcome Sharkman37,

Please submit an application and tell us a little bit about yourself.

You can find instructions here: http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/threads/new-member-applications-new-members-start-here.1162/

TSO Staff

2. Sharkman37

Sharkman37 Walk On

Name: Matt Ledford
    Gamertag/PSN (please state whether its PS or XBOX): NA (PC)
    AIM/YIM/Skype/ICQ:
    Time Zone: Eastern
    General Availability for User vs User games: NA (looking to do Dugout OOTP 13
    Favorite Teams: Tigers, Kions, Vikings
    How did you hear about Tradition Sports: Saw a post looking for owners for OOTP 13 Dugout League

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? What kind (NCAA, Madden, Forza, NBA, etc)? Where? Played multiple Front Page Sports Football leagues, played OOTP in the SSBL and spent 60 sim years playing High Heat Baseball on line leagues (HHASL and MLBC)

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? 22 yrs / 16 yrs

3. What type of player would you say you are? Love online sports sim leagues. A little MMO's

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? Around my age

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes read / no concerns

6. Please tell us a little about yourself. We want to get to know you and hope that you will be around for a long time. Love on line baseball leagues. played High Heat baseball leagues forever but started growing tired of the game. I learned about OOTP 13 and wanted a new baseball challenge. I am a mature gamer and owner who is looking for a well run and stable league.

7. Fitting into the community is vital to the experience here at TSO. How do you see yourself fitting into our community? Pretty good. I like to interact with other people/owners

8. What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO? Being a part of a great on line baseball sim league and contributing articles like I used to do in my High Heat leagues

9. Situation: You are participating in a league game when your opponent clearly breaks the league or site rules. What do you do? How do you handle the situation? At the end of the day, it's just a game and we can handle things maturely. If we can remedy any issue civilly, quietly inform the Commish so they can deal with it quietly and appropriately

10. Have you checked out the different leagues here at TSO? Which leagues (if any) are you interested in? What is your preferred league setup? Dugout OOTP 13

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Application Approved.

Welcome to TSO Matt.

4. Vlad

Vlad Inaugural Masters Champion

Featured Threads:
    The OOTP is gonna be one incredible league.I wish I had the time to get involved in it