New Member: ShawnDaPhenom

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by shawndaphenom, Jul 8, 2009.

1. New Member: ShawnDaPhenom

Name: Shawn Tomlinson
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ShawnDaPhenom (both)
    AIM: MacShawn00
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    General Availability: afternoon and evenings
    Favorite NCAA Team: Stanford Cardinal
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend. (TRudeThaDude)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I can remember, Ring King, Pro Wrestling, Madden 92 etc. Been online since the Genesis and dial-up.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Definitely sports, definitely sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as they don't feel bad about losing to someone younger, I don't mind. :p

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules, no I do not have any questions.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. Trying to get on with TF: The Dream, lot of guys I need to crush there.
  2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Jul 6, 2009
    8,061 seem fit to be a part of The Dream....only thing is...I'm one person you won't be crushin'...controllerabuser on the other'll handle him