1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

New Member: ShawnDaPhenom

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by shawndaphenom, Jul 8, 2009.

1. New Member: ShawnDaPhenom

Name: Shawn Tomlinson
    Gamertag (please state whether its PS or XBOX): ShawnDaPhenom (both)
    Email: MacShawn00@yahoo.com
    AIM: MacShawn00
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    General Availability: afternoon and evenings
    Favorite NCAA Team: Stanford Cardinal
    How did you hear about Tradition Football: Friend. (TRudeThaDude)

1. Have you ever played in any online leagues? NCAA leagues? Where? No.

2. How long have you been playing video games? How long have you been playing online? Since I can remember, Ring King, Pro Wrestling, Madden 92 etc. Been online since the Genesis and dial-up.

3. What type of player would you say you are? Definitely sports, definitely sim.

4. Our community consists of a more mature bunch and the average age is somewhere around 28-30 years old. How do you feel about any differences or similarities between our population and your age? As long as they don't feel bad about losing to someone younger, I don't mind. :p

5. Have you read the rules and general gameplay guidelines? Any questions or concerns? Yes I have read the rules, no I do not have any questions.

6. Have you checked out the different leagues? Have you seen anything that you want to be a part of? This will aid us in placing you. Trying to get on with TF: The Dream, lot of guys I need to crush there.

2. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

Well....one thing...you seem fit to be a part of The Dream....only thing is...I'm one person you won't be crushin'...controllerabuser on the other hand...you'll handle him